About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shoppin Day out w/o Marmie

Today, Ah ma bring out to shop in AMK Hub to buy tins... keke.. the first outing that Ah ma bringing me out w/o Marmie cmin along...

First, wen we reach AMK... Ah ma told our maid that we shall go macdonald there to have breakfast first den go to NTUC to buy tins... Juz wen we are at mac.. Marmie call... keke.. but i was bz playing my teething toys...
N Marmie told Ah ma tat cannt give me hv e foods of mac yet ar... keke... (how Marmie noe tat Ah ma will give me leh....keke)

Second,we went to NTUC.. shopping ard.. Ah ma went to the baby's dept to get me my FM.. as my FM is running low.. juz a standby for me till I'm turning one soon... As Marmie need to mix the stage 3 FM together with the stage 2 FM.. But Marmie cant decide which grams of the FM that she wan Ah ma to buy... 400g or 900g ???? Den finally, Marmie decided to juz get 900g juz in case if the 400g cannt make it until im 1 yr old..
Ah ma say Marmie cant make up her mind... "San Xin Er Yi" hahaha...

Thirdly, Ah Ma say going back hm.. n we are taking bus back... In the bus, Im noisy as the same wen Im on my way dw... keke.. Talking in my bb languages... lots of screamin lots of talking.. until Ah ma keep laffing..

Well, day out w/o Marmie is quite fun... will there be another day out again... ????

No comments: