About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bambini

Wow... dardie reali bring me to bambini again on sun....
hvin lots of fun...


marmie bz playing with me.. n din takes pics of me... keke...
dardie went for his car forum club meet up... so marmie cannt handle alone with the pics taking..


but nvm, onli a blog will make me happi..
at least I will know wat hv I go n play of..


milk times.... i refuse to set dw w my milk...
keep makin cranky sound...
until marmie cannt take it.. n ask aunty to stop feeding me..
den dardie cm back..


but i still being cranking enough..
n marmie say that im slpy le.. wan to hv my nap..
n sugguest dardie to leave e plcs...


so after tat, we went to suntec city...
as marmie wan to buy me a car...so ah ma can bring me dw to play using tat
im sure i will love it...


so after that, marmie wan to buy back e car at carrfour but our car cannt fit in...
so no choice but to hv it another time....


hmmm.. dardie... wen will you have time to go n buy for me..
i reali wan one of those car...

No comments: