About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playtimes @ Bambini on 20 Jul 08

This is my first times goin to Bambini.. with my three bros...
N guess we have lots of fun....

see.. i refuse to go dw wen i reach...
Dardie.. i still hven get used to it...

see... im ok with it le... n Dardie is throwing e ball at who???
muz b Marmie loh......
crawling in the tunnel......

Dardie carrying me to move ard...
Dardie seem to cover me with the balll....
Im e pilot... see... do i look like...
see my lao san & lao si......

lao er....

i still like to be pilot... standing there.. n pullin all e tins....



resting times.... take a break.. have a sip.. (water loh)
Do i look like a student?.... actin like hor... keke
see me & lao si... two diff type of expression on the seats...
seem like lao si is more enjoying....
After break, we went to the jumping side... which is my fav...
see lao san behind me pulling me so bad....
lao si.. dun push.. take turn.. i see first.. kekeke

Lao san can we share the balls pls....

all the bros in for the pics taking.. nice rite...
Guess who do tis to me.....
crawling up the stairs.... lao si chasing behind...
im e super.. see the head behind me.. kekeke
dardie wat r u tryin to do??

you guys muz be curious how cm i got so many bros rite..
but i dun wan to tell you.. make a guess...
well still short of one pretty little gf...
if she cm... hahahaha... tik lao si & lao san.. will chiong to her loh...

well... all of us hv enjoy e play @ bambini....
n Dardie promise to bring me there again next sun...

Dardie.. will you bluff me ???????

No comments: