About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day out w/o Dardie... At Tumble Tots (PP)

Day out w/o Dardie ard...
Today outing with Marmie, Ah Ma & aunty.. gg to PP as I hv my trial lessons at Tumble Tots later..

So Marmie bot Ah Ma to Crystal Jade there to hv lunch ?? Hmm tik its tea time plus lunch.. keke...



After e meal, Marmie bot mi to change my diaper at Istena....
Guess wat.. Im so happi tat I start to play ard n holdin on to one of e conpactment..
but hor.. there was a sales ladies spoil our videos.. keke

After the video, Ah ma & aunty went to the ladies.. n I was playing with the
pillar which one e bunny in it...
Im in for e tumble tots class...
see lots of bbs in there...
but im e older bbs... keke..

No comments: