About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Saturday, July 19, 2008

1st Birthday

My First b'dae gift from Marmie in the morning..
my red dog dog.. which I wan for so long....
Muacks Marmie....


My decor of the party event...
Simple and nice...
All done by Dardie & Marmie..


The rest of my b'dae foto have to wait till e foto grapher, Uncle Jacky
to give us...

Present opening times...
see.. am i an expert of doin all tis... keke

Still opening my presents.... lots of tins nd to do
see.. my leap frog gift...
Still bz w my present..
my second leap frog gift.. keke..
After all, here is all the gift that I have rec...

No comments: