About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rashes or False Measles

Todae, Ah ma call Marmie and inform her that my body hving sum rashes spot on my body... n dunno is it due to rashes of the power tat hv been apply on my body or is it a false measles...

Marmie is so worry that she rush hm from wk immediate... n check on the rashes on my body... to marmie, its reali look like a measles to her.... n she was so worry....

After e nap wen we wake up... Ah ma bath me cos e weather was so warm n hot... tat a bath may cold me dw...
after that... marmie take a tempture to see whether do i hv a fever.. but luckily... nothing goes wrong... tempture will stay at e normal degree 36...

Phew... scare marmie out of her life... keke... well marmie say hv to keep a look out till tmr.... hope nothing will goes wrong...

*is it due to teethin that cause me to hv sum rashes cmin out? Or is it reali due to e power tat im usin tat causes tat? Or is it realia false measles tat im reali hvin? who can advise marmie on tat leh???*

No comments: