About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Tooth Spotted

Marmie todae spotted a tooth comin out from my gums.. Marmie is so happi that she keep telling ppl that a teeth is comin out le... keke... And ethan is going to have a teeth during his first birthdae....

But I have some feverish coming out... Marmie was so scared... E degree was like 40.... 37.8.... 37.6.... Marmie dunno wat to do.. As it nt mainly cause by anytins that made me hvin fever... Its juz becos of im hvin teething nw....

grandma suggest that can use the pad that normally tv ads hv.. n tot hm got one pcs left.. but searchin high n low.. still cant found... so marmie & dardie went out to search for the kool fever pad for me to paste on my forehead.... and the pad is out of stocks every where in hougang..... Marmie was so worried.... that she hv no choice but to buy the adults & children one...

But luckily, marmie & dardie found it at econ mini mart.... but e prices was so high... den normal places... but marmie still want to get it for me...

Once marmie & dardie reach hm... marmie faster went to wash her hand n get ready to help me paste the pad on my forehead... but dardie say he will do it... End up the pad was a bit big for me..... n dardie wan to take out n redo it again by cuttin out... marmie stopped dardie as it will nt be ready gd to use it again on my head.. kekeke.... so no choice.... the pad is still remain on my forehead till tmr le.. will hv to take out the pad at 4-5am in the morning...

marmie is hoping that my fever will goes off by tmr.... if nt she will be beri sad...
but one tins.. i still take my regular meals... my milk & cereals le... keke.... tik im e weird baby bah...
with all the funni styles of tins that i do....

Marmie... I will get well soon... tmr mayb my fever will goes off le... dun worry...

'pray hard hard that ethan fever will goes off by tmr bah if nt will nv ease my mind on him... Nothing going to be happen to him... if nt im reali dunno wat to do... Mayb i tik too much.. but ethan is my everythings.. anythings i can dun wan.. but nt ethan... he is too precious to me le.. Juz reali hope tat the fever will goes off by tmr... pray hard hard.. *cross fingers* that nothin will goes wrong'.. :Marmi Eunice

No comments: