About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Visit to Zooooo...

Today is my first time going to the Zoo...
Wow.. so much fun...
Tis is the cow frm B&J ice cream..
actually got flintstone ma.. but too late to queue for e photo taking le..
haiz...
Tis is the first stop that wat i saw e animals is...
It's called Mouse Deer

See e next animal tat i saw..
Isn't tat so close up.. keke
Hmmm... Wat is tis animal call ar..
keke.. dey r so cute...
See... Dardie like so tired loh.. keke
But i'm still enjoyin seeing the tiger...
so big.. will dey cm n eat me.. wahahaha
Asia Elephant... Do I look like one... haha..
Dun I look cute in it...
Baby elephants & Mama Elephants..

Wow... I reali enjoy myself there..
I'm so tired and slpy..
Tat end up i din get to see the flintstones show.. haiz...
but nvm.. Im going again to the zoo w Aunty Agnes tis end month...
den I have my bro joinin me..
keke

Den i realize tat... Marmie & Dardie din get to hv a pics taken leh...
keke.. N aso... Me, Dardie & Marmie loh.. haiz...
should take tis rd wen we r going again.. Yipppeeee.... :)

No comments: