About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fever High High

Last Nite... marmie & dardie bring me to KK hospital @ 4am in the morning... Cos my fever raise up to 38.1 degree.. n marmie & dardie decided to bring me to KK there to have a check up...

Wen marmie & dardie reach there, marmie bring me straight to the resigration counter to hv a review by the nurse.. do you noe how much is the degree wen dey measure me... Wow... marmie tot she saw wrongly n ask e nurse is it reali tat high.... It was 39,1 degree... OMG... Marmie was so shocked of that.. n she cant believe... Tat was so high shot up...

Den e doc check do a review and every parts of me... haha.... but e doc was shock wen she ask Marmie to put me lie dw on e bed... e moment tat marmie try to put me dw... i startled to cry n cranky... dunno y i juz dun like to being plc on the bed... so no choice.. Doc hv to ask marmie to juz let me sit.. keke

den doc say that cos she duno wat causing the fever as no other sypt like flu or cough is hvin at tat time...
so doc say tat hv to take my urine to test whether is the any other infection that causes me to get fever.. As my throat hv a bit of red... so dardie & marmie hv to sit outside w me to wait till my urine is being collected...
so we wait & wait.. den marmie keep blowin whistle to let me quickly hv the urine passing out.... so after a 10 mins... my urine was out.. so marmie quickly went in to look for e nurse n inform her.. den we hv to wait a while more for e doc to call us...

Timing is 630am le.. e doc still hven call us... dardie is so tiring so is marmie.... marmie went in to check whether is it gg to be our turn le.. cos my milky timing is up.. so e nurse say should be as the report hv pass to e doc le.. mayb a short while more doc will call us... within the next 5 mins e doc reali call us wor... n tell marmie & dardie that there is nothin wrong in my urine.. no infection... but still dunno wat causes the fever..... mayb its juz purely e fever tat occur or after that it will follow on w flu n cough..

Doc advise marmie to monitor 24hrs n let me take medinice for every 4hrs... den if the fever goes dw.. hv to give me every 6hrs.. n its will be a tough time for marmie & dardie.. as e medinice that gg to give me ia at 3ml loh... that alot rite... keke....

well... marmie juz hope tat the fever will sudside dw soon.. haiz......

*doc say tat teething will nt make the fever to shot up until 39.1 degrees... e most is 38.1. measure the temp using the ear therometre will be the rite choice*

No comments: