About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fever sudside...

Finally, my fever hv sudside dw le... But Im still beri cranky... dunno it is due to my gum tat is red n swollen...
keke.. but at least e fever is gone.... marmie is so happi..

Marmie yest stay at hm with me.. to keep a moniter of my fever.. my movement & my appetite... Luckily there is nothing change on all tis... n marmie is happy tat nothin was change during the period that I fall sick... keke...

My btm tooths like cmin out soon le.. Marmies say she saw the teeth mark on my gums.... n on e left side.. the wht tooth seems to b more clear as there is sum tins pop out.. keke...
Nw my gums was so itchy that I nd sum tins to chew it n make it comfortable... keke.. Marmie keep giving me e cold teethin toys for me to chewy...

Well.. Marmie jus hope that every tins will get fine on my b'day bash n nothing goes wrong.... Hopefully.. i wun be beri cranky on tat day.. n be a gd boi... kekeke

Hope to see all Aunty & bbs on tat day...

No comments: