About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Update first blog in Year 2010

A new year start ahead... Its being a long long time that Marmie hv been updating my blog...
Hmmm.. wat is my Marmie doing n din update my blog.. kekeke....

A brand new start... Hving my first count down with Agnes YiYI & Lervin DiDi at East Coast Park on 31 Dec 09 an interesting count down... w lots of diff tins tt I see on tt dae... Hving dances... doing catwalk with Lervin... up n down.. jumping none stop.... wahahahahah..... Marmie was trying to keep mi awake as I was feeling slpy after 11pm... but Marmie wan mi to hv a countdown at 12am... so Marmie & Agnes YiYi being us go for a walk... n we saw a light stick... tt hv a rabbit head on top... n Marmie bot two of it for us... n we keep turing on n off.. wat's more... e rabbit head keep dropping out... (faint faint).... Well, its reali an interesting nite...

On 23 Jan 10, Marmie bring mi to temple for praying.... which its a mistake to bring mi along... as i got 15 holes on my hand... from one toopid aunty tt duno how to hold the joss stick high up.. instead she hold it dw n hv a little swing of it.. n it hit on my arm... which lead out a loud cry... At first, Marmie tot i get myself knock on e table.. but end up.. i got burn... n tt aunty duno even noe how to apologise on wat she hv done.. instead she walk away... how to hv tis kind of aunty in e world... to hv no heart in her body.. to feel tt im a little boy tt is in pain....

Marmie was so worry tt she duno wat to do... sum more Dardie was not ard... n he was nt knew of tis accident to my hands.... onli wen............... he is back fr wk on Sun nite... wen Marmie told him.....
On next day mrg.. I show Dardie my hands of all e pains n holes on it.... fr tt dae onwards.. where ever i go...i show everyone my pain n ugly hands of e holes... kekekeke.... even wen Marmie is back hm fr wk... I will also show her... kekekeke...

Todae (2 Feb 10), e holes hv almost dry up.... but e mark is still here... Marmie is hoping that the mark will get off before CNY.. if nt... haiz... it will be e ugly CNY of my hand to show ppl.....

Marmie promise that she will try to update my blog every once a week... to update all Yi Yi & frenz on my status... n seeeeeee how tall n small (big) tt i hv grow... kekeke...

So stay tune for my update... Chaoz.... TaTa... =)

No comments: