About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My 2010 CNY Clothes

Hi All Mums... A Great CNY to you all...
How is your CNY for tis yr?? Hope every tins is good...

Tis year, I almost turing to 3 yrs old soon... N tis CNY is a great adventure for mi.. Cos i start to noe more goodies to munch n munch... Esp.. the.... '肉干' (ba gua).. tt i eat lots n lots... N even noe how to say e name.. onli the pronous still nt clear.. Ah ma say tt by next yr.. all e tins dun nd to keep high high up... as i will take myself n open... kekekeke....




Dardie have bot for me lots of CNY clothes last yr wen he wen for his biz trips... But all the clothes was taken up tis yr for my CNY celebration.. Izzit all the clothes look nice n good...
Marmie say tt i can be model to wear up all the clothes... kekeke...

Theses are all my normal wear n pyjames for my 年二九晚 n 初一...

No comments: