About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Friday, October 3, 2008

Walkin pluz Running times..

Todae Im 14 mths 2 wks & 1 dae old... I hv start walking n hv is already steady on my walking path..
but but.... each time I walk I was so anxious n nv see the road in front of mi...

Any tins in front of mi, I din manage to catch my eyes.. so I will trip & fall..
Sum times will get a knock any where...

Todae I got a small bump on my forehead...
Aunty was making milk milk for mi n askin mi to dance.. so wen I dance, n I lost my balance..
I got a knock on the wall... n a small bruise came out..

So wen Marmie came hm tis afternn... Aunty told Marmie abt..
Marmie was so shock.. N keep on rubbing my forehead.. As indeed, there is reali a small bruise..
Marmie was so upset to see my bump..... Haizs...
Marmie say nt handsome boi le... keke.....

Nw I hv noe how to walk, pick up tins, a small dancing... claps my hands, wave my hand to say tata, giving a france kiss... Nw... Im learning to running plus walk...
Haha... Marmie reali laff wen she see mi hving all this movement...

I noe dun scare of my dog (bobby) le.. I capable to sayang bobby n even noe how to play w him.. keke
Marmie, Dardie & Ah Ma was so afraid that bobby will accidentially bite mi...
But I reali like to play e tins I wan to hv...

Marmie hv lots of pics taken of mi... But she dun hv time to post it on net...
But she will alwis develop it out n keep it in n e album for mi...

Next time wen I hv grow up.... I will be able to noe fr my stage of growing..... Muacks...

No comments: