About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Saturday, May 17, 2008

PoO PoO Times...

Kekeke... Marmie like to take any pics of me...
Regards of wat types of pattern tat i have or i do.

See here is the pics of how I react when I'm trying to Poo Poo..
kekeke....



See... I'm trying so hard to get my Poo Poo out..........
But it's seem to be beri hard.... and I'm still trying.. kekeke




See.. My Poo Poo is finally out... and I can crawl about liao...
wahahahaha..... Lucky, Marmie din take e pics of the POo Poo if nt...
kekeke... I tik u all will faint...

No comments: