About Me

My photo
Born: 19 July 2007 Day: Cold/Rainy Where: MAH Doc: Dr C H Koh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Swimming Hero

Cool Baby

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!


Monday, April 21, 2008

Swimming Day

Dardie, Marmie & Grandma bot me to swimming again.. tis time i cry again wen i was goin dw to e pool..
But after awhile, well.. I tik i love it... :)
It's so fun..See....
Dardie n Me... N Marmie was bz taking pics .. kekeke

See.. I'm relaxing on Dardie's Shoulder...

Wow... I'm hvin fun w my turtle and w my balls ard.. Sitting on my float...
Was wrap up w my towels after the swim... fun fun... wen r we goin again...
I promise I wun cry again...

No comments: